Cannot open Portals as the Demogorgon

  • Played a few matches
  • Queued up as Demogorgon
  • Game Started normally
  • noticed that i couldn't open Portals
  • Chased a Dwight until a Survivor disconnected about 1-2 minutes into the game

This was the first time i've seen this happen and don't know of any reports so far


DBD_Bug 9.png DBD_Bug 10.png

I play on PC on the most recent Patch


DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I'm sorry. i originally attatched a Log file, but it seems to have failed

  • The same thing just happened to me, two matches in a row, so have my Additional Info -

    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION


    Character played: Demogorgon

    Perks played: Uncommon Pop Goes the Weasel, Rare Mindbreaker, Rare Cruel Limits, Rare Barbecue & Chili

    Map: The Pale Rose - Backwater Swamp

    Frequency of the issue: Entire match - from beginning to end. Completely unable to place portals.

    It also happened in the match before but only temporarily and did fix itself by the end (Autohaven Wreckers, can't remember which one specifically). I have no clue how it was fixed or what directly caused the issue in the earlier match, so I had no way to fix it in the Swamp match.