MMR Is Working Great
I've been having a real frustrating losing streak the past several weeks. With this MMR test in place I've been surviving just about half my matches (+-10%) and I haven't had this much fun in DBD in a long time.
I've been having a real frustrating losing streak the past several weeks. With this MMR test in place I've been surviving just about half my matches (+-10%) and I haven't had this much fun in DBD in a long time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh yeah that's really similar to me. The average rates for my games have been 2 deaths/2 kills. I also have just been having so much more fun than i've had the past few weeks.