The big problem with mmr
when you play with a killer you play all the time you end up with toxic survivors so you will step on you
when you play with a killer you play all the time you end up with toxic survivors so you will step on you
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, I only play the clown. Love clown. The only killer I really enjoy.
The problem? Clown blows.
When the majority of my 3.4k hours are on clown. My mmr is always quite high when they bring it back.
Clown isn't equipped for teams like that without full stall. I don't run full stall, I find it incredibly boring. MMR sucks for people like me that just want to have fun on killers they enjoy.
assuming you have around the same mmr as the toxic people...
or high enough mmr where you are one of the first they can match with