Bonus Bloodpoints

BBQ and WGLF award the bonus bloodpoints after the match. So far, so good. But the other bonus perks award them during the match.
Please change Distressing, ToTH, Beast of Prey and the 100% bonus addons of the killers, so the bonus is applied after the match too.
For example, i played a Wraith with Distressing and "the beast" addon and i got 2200 bp in distressing for 1 hit. Can you see the problem?

Also it would be nice to have additional survivor perks that give bonus bloodpoints, but gimp the user. Maybe a reversed Distressing, where the terror radius perception of that survivor is reduced. Or a perk that applies Blindness or Exhaustion.

Comments

  • I’d welcome additional means for blood points, especially since it'd provide more enticing reasons to choose different perks.
  • Agreed.

    I would like to see extra BP for using no mither

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:
    Agreed.

    I would like to see extra BP for using no mither

    Yes, 100% bonus for any actions.

  • This would also reduce the grind for new players. 
    Specific perks/addons/items for both sides that increase the bloodpoint gain. 
  • Yep, made the same post. No reaction of any devs so far
  • No One Left Behind also :d?

  • Milo said:

    No One Left Behind also :d?

    I think this perk needs a complete overhaul. Bonus is to small and to limited. Only counts for unhooks after the gens have been done.  
    Not very rewarding during the rest of the match. 
  • Monthly reminder, that this should be a thing
  • The more the merrier, if you ask me.
    I agree with your ideas.

  • Agreed. So funny to see I'm maxing out my Deviousness points on Wraith after a mere 3 (three!) Surprise Attacks and a bit of Stalk.

    Also, I'd love to see practically ANY effect that increases BP gain on Sacrifice and Survival categories. These are the ones notoriously known for being tough to max out, especially Survival. All the others have practically limitless sources, but these two have caps due to the gameplay mechanics.