BT coming in clutch with mmr
for now 7 games in a row me and bunch of reds got paired with a poor brown rank killer. No one seemed to bully and just played as normal from what I could tell but wow I forgot the proper hook camping. BT has become mandatory.
Comments
IMO BT is just a brainless farming perk that let's you unhook in the killers face with zero consequences whilst having zero activation requirements.
BT was even buffed recently and still barely anybody runs it. I don't understand it's by far one of the best perks in the game if not the best. It's really frustrating how little I see it when I get unhooked, maybe like 10% of the time.
THat's mostly true but when you go up against brown ranks randomly that just stay at the hook. You can both finish gens, open the doors and farm just in time to get everyone out. I did this like 5 matches in a row. I maxed out BP twice. Then MMR put me in with actual killers at my level.