Killers
Why is it every Time I play As killer I miss my hit or my hit gets a huge hitbot and doesnt hit ayt all
Why is it every Time I play As killer I miss my hit or my hit gets a huge hitbot and doesnt hit ayt all
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, its either that you just missed or bad ping. Sometimes Autoaim can srew you over.
Sometimes you hit.. and it does nothing and youre like. "Wut.."
If you are a new player then it might be worth getting closer to survivors and using the quick attack (tap M1) rather than lunge (hold M1). It has a shorter range but you are less likely to be messed up by autoaim IMO.
I have always been a lunge guy. However there are certain games/survivors that I have to basic atk because of the auto aim. Once I miss twice in a match on the same survivor I know something is up and switch to basic atk on them (unless ofc I need to clip that booty as they vaulting).