I hate dc penalty
I was playing normaly until my game randomly freeze and I got kicked from the game and get the dc penalty, why they have a system that punish player from leave the game when their game has this stupid bug? I really don't understand
I was playing normaly until my game randomly freeze and I got kicked from the game and get the dc penalty, why they have a system that punish player from leave the game when their game has this stupid bug? I really don't understand
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’d rather see 1 innocent person get a DC penalty than the hundreds of intentional DCs go unpunished.
The game was so terrible when it was off. I had to resort to being addon less / offering less because it wasn’t worth bringing anything of value into any match because babies would DC at the drop of a dime. Solo Q was unplayable.