Is eruption supposed to be used for tracking or generator control?
Exactly what the title says. I'm still confused on how I should be using it.
Exactly what the title says. I'm still confused on how I should be using it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
both, not very well and it's not worth the time but it's meant to do both
I don't see how it's useful for tracking.
Kicking a gen when the perk is not on CD lights the gen up yellow. I'm pretty sure that overrides surveillance so it makes it useless to run with surveillance. Survivors touching the gen doesn't turn the gen back to red since that only happens when you proc Eruption.