Aside from some Campy Onis most Onis are pretty fair players. While slugging helps them they're not one to leave you until bleed out. They're one killer I rarely run into that'll do things like shaking no at you or just stand hitting you on the hook, most Onis don't waste time doing that.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Things I said about Hillbilly apply here, he's a strong but fair challenge that doesn't feel overwhelming.
Aside from some Campy Onis most Onis are pretty fair players. While slugging helps them they're not one to leave you until bleed out. They're one killer I rarely run into that'll do things like shaking no at you or just stand hitting you on the hook, most Onis don't waste time doing that.