(I don’t actually know the tune of your reference song, but I’ll give you my lyrics and you can modify as needed)
Welcome to Dead by Daylight, where winning takes some work.
Unless of course your strategy is relying on crutch perks.
Welcome to Dead by Daylight, where just existing makes you rude.
If you win it’s cuz you’re toxic. And if you lose, man, git gud!
Thats already much better than I came up with and would fit perfectly. The song is below everything as a youtube link, the lyrics get faster and faster so it would be a really great trailoff.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
(I don’t actually know the tune of your reference song, but I’ll give you my lyrics and you can modify as needed)
Welcome to Dead by Daylight, where winning takes some work.
Unless of course your strategy is relying on crutch perks.
Welcome to Dead by Daylight, where just existing makes you rude.
If you win it’s cuz you’re toxic. And if you lose, man, git gud!
Thats already much better than I came up with and would fit perfectly. The song is below everything as a youtube link, the lyrics get faster and faster so it would be a really great trailoff.