PC End Game Collapse Timer not updating properly (or killing too early)

PC

The End Game Collapse Timer ends when there is still a reasonable chunk of time left (maybe like, 10% left) and kills survivors left in the match. This is either the Timer is not counting down properly visually or internally going faster and die at 10% left.

Steps to reproduce: Have the end game collapse start, and let the game playout til the end of EGC. Potential downs/hooks are needed as it might be the game not counting the slowdown from rapidly changing speeds (as downed/hook survivors slow the EGC)

I will try to get some video of it, but while it's not common I end up in these occurences, it has happened to me more than once that I died to this, and figured might as well see if anyone else has witnessed this.

Tagged: Pending

Comments