Plague is so fun. I chuckle like a little girl whenever I have a Plague match. When playing AS her I can't stop giggling at vomiting waves of barf that go like 300 feet. When I'm playing against Plague I can't stop giggling at the comical puking noises, especially from Meg. Plague is just fun. She's a unique killer and I like her a lot.
I'd feel bad is she wasn't really annoying to face. The pukes and coughs... the stink clouds... and making any healing stuff you brought in obsolete. Blegh.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Plague is so fun. I chuckle like a little girl whenever I have a Plague match. When playing AS her I can't stop giggling at vomiting waves of barf that go like 300 feet. When I'm playing against Plague I can't stop giggling at the comical puking noises, especially from Meg. Plague is just fun. She's a unique killer and I like her a lot.
I'd feel bad is she wasn't really annoying to face. The pukes and coughs... the stink clouds... and making any healing stuff you brought in obsolete. Blegh.