telling people that if you have a bad early game as killer you can still pull out a win
when you play killer the early game is the most important part, but even if you do get a bad start you shouldn't give up. I was playing wraith with no gen slow down and no add ons on disturbed ward. i only had 4 hook at 2 genns but I was able to punish the surv for there over confidence and mistakes and I was able to pull out a win. you shouldn't give up, even if you are loosing badly. and even if you loose at least you can say you gave a good fight and if you win well that's what not giving up gets ya.
i know this is a bit cheesy but I just wanted to tell killer that giving up is worse then loosing
Comments
thank you <3
4 hooks on everyone since i was using a furtive chase, nemesis build
Having any number of hooks before 3 gens are done? What is this sorcery?