Simple and fair nerf idea for the spirit.

Here is a simple and fair idea to change the spirits power to have a little counterplay.

You know how the girl has broken glass all over there body? Here is a simple idea, when the spirit moves in her phase these give a little sparkle from them. Something like the little visability wraith. When you have now eyes you can see a bit where the spirit is moving or can simply lose the sparkle out of sight then your just bad

Comments

  • Other than a visual cue, then I think she's fine. I really don't understand the whole she doesn't have counterplay.

    She really has counterplay.

  • @FregglesFred said:

    Other than a visual cue, then I think she's fine. I really don't understand the whole she doesn't have counterplay.

    She really has counterplay.

    Tell me the counterplay except from walking away and hoping she has brain damage.

  • @FregglesFred said:

    Other than a visual cue, then I think she's fine. I really don't understand the whole she doesn't have counterplay.

    She really has counterplay.

    Anything that's not hope she guesses wrong?

  • I made a thread with a similar idea, but instead of having glass shards shimmering, she shows ghost-like glimpses of herself at random, infrequent times.

    I'll link the thread here if you want to see my idea in more detail:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/255510/spirit-rework