Spooky Halloween Addons for killers
It's June, what a perfect time to talk about Halloween! I'm kidding, but I had a thought while I was cleaning my house. What if killers had unique individual Halloween addons that do something different?
I'll give you examples
Trapper: Neon pus substance caked into the bear trap that inflicts survivors with a 5% hindered status for 10 seconds when they escape by themselves.
Offers 50% more bloodpoints in the deviousness category.
This addon trumphs over all other camo addons
Hag: Your traps now spawn pumpkins instead of your phantasms that explode after 3 seconds, when they explode, all things affected by the explosion will have their auras revealed for 10 seconds
Cannot teleport to them, offers 50% more bloodpoints in the deviousness category.
What would be your spooky addon for a killer of your choice?
Comments
Oni:
Once you activate your Blood Fury,survivors turn into pumpkins for the duration of your ability
- Smash those pumpkins