Killers seen in the eyes of Survivors
Write your own lines in the comments about different Killers and let's have some fun here :)
- Trapper: The ground is lava.
- Wraith: By the power of the flashlight, you shall not enjoy this match!
- Hillbilly: A rare sight but a welcome one.
- Nurse: Very well, let's do this, but only if this is your first time playing nurse.
- Huntress: Who shall be the unfortunate one of us to spend the entire game on the hook, I wonder.
- The Shape: Does he have it.............? Yep, he has it, that's just great!
- Hag: Why couldn't we just have the Trapper instead Q_Q
- Doctor: That tickles...
- Leatherface: RUSH THE GENERATORS! - *But our friend is hooked and needs our help!* - JUST DO IT!!!
- Freddy: No sir, I did not want to finish a single generator this match anyway.
- The Pig: I have no trust in my team to not kill me...
- Clown: I didn't want to loop pallets and windows anyway.
- Spirit: DO NOT cleanse the totems until we are absolutely sure!
- Legion: STOP HEALING AND JUST DO GENS!
- Plague: STOP CLEANSING UNTIL THE END GAME!
- Ghostface: *Paranoia intensifies*
- Demogorgon: Why didn't I seal that portal when I had the chance Q_Q
- Oni: First we were winning and now we are here...
- Deathslinger: Zigzag your way to freedom!
- Pyramid Head: Zigzag your way to freedom!
- The Blight: Zigzag your way to freedom!
- The Twins: Zigzag and kick the baby!
- The Trickster: Free escape? Oh come on, you shouldn't have <3
Comments
10/10 no notes.
Funny, love it^^
Survivors can be done too :
This is almost my exact sentiments for all these killers. The only one I don't share is the huntress one mine is " Alright time to run th- and I'm down" My friend also does this.
My Huntress experience as a survivor has forever been that every Huntress player tends to down one survivor and spend the rest of the entire match simply camping the hook ^^