PC - NOED activated with no indication + all 5 totems were cleansed

Killer: Blight

Map: Lery's

He had NOED, Ruin, Undying, and something else (can't remember unfortunately, but it wasn't a hex perk).

He hit two injured survivors out of the exit gate and there was no indication of NOED. The killer then downed the other survivor and I in one hit. Didn't get a NOED indication after being hit. In the postgame chat that other survivor said he didn't get a NOED indicator either and had all five stacks of small game + the killer said his NOED was inactive.

I'm assuming this means whenever this happens, the killer has permanent NOED. I have 600+ hours and I've never encountered this.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • may i ask, did blight have iridescent tag perhaps?

  • Ah nice thought, but nah. pretty sure he had random green/yellow add-ons. either way, he m1'd both of us rather than using his power.

    the killer told us even he was surprised we went down because his noed was inactive