Which killer should I buy?

As the tittle sas which killer should i buy:

  • Oni
  • Blight
  • Trickster
  • Clown
  • Deathslinger

Comments

  • Deathslinger

    Definitively

  • Clown for pop goes the weasel

    Oni or blight for a fun and strong killer

  • Blight is the most fun killer here, and also the most powerful.

  • Blight. He has Undying and he’s powerful and fun.

  • What kind of killer do you want and are you playig console or pc?

    Deathslinger is a good killer with small terror radius and can be deadly but you need a good aim.

    Blight is the overall one of the most powerfull killer that you can get.

    Oni is also a good killer that is enjoyable to play and really good at punish survivors

    Clown have some nice perks that you can use for your other killers

    Trickster I am not sure he is not the greatest however I saw some really good Trickster that can do devastating damage but it also needs aim as well and strong add-ons.


    Overall it is your choice I am not sure what rank you are and what kind of gameplay do you enjoy or your platform but my overall advice is either Blight or Deathslinger.

  • Do you have a playstyle that you prefer?

    Do you like mobility and insta-downs but don't mind earning your (excellent) power in short bursts? Then go for Oni (plus he'll give you the Nemesis perk, which is both fun and useful for Obsession-related tome challenges).

    Do you like hitting survivors with ranged attacks? Deathslinger is DbD's resident first person shooter. With the right perk setup, he's also a psuedo-stealth killer.

    Do you like hitting survivors with LOTS of ranged attacks? It's pretty much all that Trickster does (though he's a bit difficult to use due to his unwieldy power and slow speed).

    Do you like slowing/disorienting survivors with your fart-in-a-jar Tonic? Clown lets you pass gas all over the trial grounds. Plus he'll give you Pop Goes the Weasel, which is pretty great.

    Do you like pinball? Blight is pinball. Plus Hex: Undying helps keep your hexes from, uh, dying.


    If killer strength is a factor, then Blight, Oni, and Deathslinger are all generally considered to be very threatening when played well. Clown and Trickster can do fine too, but they aren't really on the same level (Trickster is actually thought of as being pretty weak right now).

  • I'd say LARRY

  • @CheesyGuy said:

    What kind of killer do you want and are you playig console or pc?

    Deathslinger is a good killer with small terror radius and can be deadly but you need a good aim.

    Blight is the overall one of the most powerfull killer that you can get.

    Oni is also a good killer that is enjoyable to play and really good at punish survivors

    Clown have some nice perks that you can use for your other killers

    Trickster I am not sure he is not the greatest however I saw some really good Trickster that can do devastating damage but it also needs aim as well and strong add-ons.

    Overall it is your choice I am not sure what rank you are and what kind of gameplay do you enjoy or your platform but my overall advice is either Blight or Deathslinger.

    Im PC so... But I play sometimes killer for the bloodpoints..

  • @Bropie said:

    I'd say LARRY

    You mean Clown?

  • first and most important:

    do you have all Perks or are you still missing the teachable perks of those characters?


    if you are missing the Perks, i'd buy them in this order:

    1. Clown
    2. Blight
    3. Oni
    4. Trickster
    5. Deathslinger


    if you have all the Perks, i'd buy them in this order:

    1. Oni
    2. Blight
    3. Deathslinger
    4. Clown
    5. Trickster
  • @Poeka2017 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2248207#Comment_2248207

    Im PC so... But I play sometimes killer for the bloodpoints..

    I think take either Blight or Deathslinger. I really love Deathslinger myself and play with him. Blight is also really good killer and have great mobility + aggressive gameplay. You can also think Oni for that same reason. But my advice is either Deathslinger or Blight.

  • @CheesyGuy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2248222#Comment_2248222

    I think take either Blight or Deathslinger. I really love Deathslinger myself and play with him. Blight is also really good killer and have great mobility + aggressive gameplay. You can also think Oni for that same reason. But my advice is either Deathslinger or Blight.

    ty for helping me! I think im going to buy blight and after that Trickster for starstuck :D

  • Oni is fun, Blight is challenging but still fun, same with Deathslinger.

    Clown and Trickster are exceptions.

    If you want to get perks, I'd recommend Clown for Bamboozle and Pop Goes the Weasel. Second is Blight for Undying.