Quick Question on Thanatophobia
I just had a quick question on how exactly does it work. I know it says it increases gen/healing/totem cleaning times for every injured and hooked survivor. I was just wondering though do the stacks only last while the survivors are injured and hooked and go away after they're healed and unhooked, or are the stacks permanent?
Comments
As long as people remain injured, they are slowed down
So 1 survivor injured = Everyone slowed by 5%
2 = 10%
3 = 15%
4 = 20%
The more people remain injured, the slower everything is
The counter to it, is healing - which removes the penalty
They last until the Survivors heal up or die.
The stacks aren’t permanent. You only obtain the stacks as long as the survivors are injured, downed, or hooked. If one fully heals, then you lose that stack until you injure them again.
Ohhhh ok. I don't know why I wasn't exactly reading it clearly lol. Thanks for clearing that up, I appreciate it guys!