Introduction
My name is Johan Rudolph
I lived in Australia
I Love to hangout with my family
I love to eat pizza
I love to read books
I love to go on Long Drive
My name is Johan Rudolph
I lived in Australia
I Love to hangout with my family
I love to eat pizza
I love to read books
I love to go on Long Drive
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Welcome to the forums! :)
Hell yeah Johan! Nice ta meetcha! Welcome to the forums, broski 🤙
Welcome to the forums! I live in New Zealand so there's a good chance we might run into each other, hopefully I'm not a complete and utter #########.