Of course if you come up with a new idea that is very good, or you put a lot of effort into certain threads (Like GoodBoyKarus stream threads) they might blow up.
Most of them however, don't and the ones that do get a lot of views and responses are ones that are people falling for bait or a controversial nerf/buff topic.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
a bad take that makes people angry
I'm voting for the world I want to live in, not the world that is.
Of course if you come up with a new idea that is very good, or you put a lot of effort into certain threads (Like GoodBoyKarus stream threads) they might blow up.
Most of them however, don't and the ones that do get a lot of views and responses are ones that are people falling for bait or a controversial nerf/buff topic.
If compared to TV shows, it's the equivalent of realty tv: Dumb as Hell, but gets views.
I admire and hope I can be as optimistic as you one day