Feel like I'm the only one to experience latency as killer
When I see my weapon clip through their back it should be a hit right?. my pings at 20 so... why is stuff like that missing? Crossplay? Bad connection survivors?
When I see my weapon clip through their back it should be a hit right?. my pings at 20 so... why is stuff like that missing? Crossplay? Bad connection survivors?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Idk. one time they were over the window done with the animation and I hit them. I was like "How the ######### did that hit. I mean I'll take it I guess."
Slow vault? Wish I could have that lol, I'm pretty much up their booty and it dont count. Not every game but its impossible to play with it