I’m surprised Nemesis & Jill don’t have Obsession perks.
With Nemesis being single mindedness in eliminating every member of S.T.A.R.S. and all...
With Nemesis being single mindedness in eliminating every member of S.T.A.R.S. and all...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Y'know I totally forgot about that aspect of the two characters
Yeah I also expected this.
but the Mori has a neat little detail, Nemesis will scream STARS when mori-ing Jill.
probably any other STARS-member that comes as legendary skin as well. (Chris and maybe Rebecca come to mind)
Y'know Im ok with the ones they had. If they had an obsession one that'd be cool but I like the ones they have so either way I'm cool.