Seasonal Maps?

It would be awesome to have seasonal maps like summer camps for summer, could possibly hide under canoes and bunks, jump off the dock and hold breath to escape killer.

Xmas/winter could have maps with houses with presents big enough to hide in, killers could come down the chimney, search stockings instead of chests, killers could tear open presents to find perks or survivors.

Fall could have jump scares throughout map that both survivors and killers can trigger.

The maps only being on for a couple of months or a month will make it new and fun every year.

Comments

  • I would love it !

    For Winter I can imagine a little town like in The Grinch but creepier. They done it with Santa Clown, both Christmas and Horror.

    For Summer I would love a beach theme. A night with a full moon, in a seaside area.

  • I like this idea quite a lot; it would add a little spice every time you got one of the limited-time maps in your rotation, giving you something to look forward to once it rolls back in the next year, but also, if you happen to hate the map, you'd be like "at least I only have to deal with this setting for X amount more days."