Builds :)

Hey! I’m trying out some builds like healing build, hook build, hero build, etc. Can someone help me w a gen build. I want to pair two with poised and repressed alliance. If you have a full build I’d like to hear!


Also I am using Self care, botany, adrenaline and oof the record. Should I swap botany and self care for iron will and calm spirit to be hidden?

I play survivor most so throw any build you know. I need some help haha.

Comments

  • Theres the good ol' saboteur build:

    Mettle of man

    Saboteur

    Breakout

    Sprint burst

    Theres healing:

    We'll make it

    Botany Knowledge

    Desperate Measures

    Aftercare or Empathy

    Save yourself:

    Dead hard

    Deliverance

    Breakdown

    Unbreakable

  • Dark sense or fixated with your gen build. And poised always thrives from long chases so lithe or windows would serve you well.

    Your self care build would be better with dead hard, desperate measures and borrowed time. Self care always prolongs your teammates hook states so you need to be ready to see a killer waiting for you there.

    I have a fun full build for you. Plunders, DS, lithe, and adrenaline. Find a key and survive the match good luck on your new journey to greatness.

  • @whammigobambam said:

    Dark sense or fixated with your gen build. And poised always thrives from long chases so lithe or windows would serve you well.

    Your self care build would be better with dead hard, desperate measures and borrowed time. Self care always prolongs your teammates hook states so you need to be ready to see a killer waiting for you there.

    I have a fun full build for you. Plunders, DS, lithe, and adrenaline. Find a key and survive the match good luck on your new journey to greatness.

    Thanks! I have all these perks so I’ll try them out:)

  • @DuskMascato said:

    Hey! I’m trying out some builds like healing build, hook build, hero build, etc. Can someone help me w a gen build. I want to pair two with poised and repressed alliance. If you have a full build I’d like to hear!

    Also I am using Self care, botany, adrenaline and oof the record. Should I swap botany and self care for iron will and calm spirit to be hidden?

    I play survivor most so throw any build you know. I need some help haha.

    Nothing wrong with leaving on Self Care with Botany. At least you can take more protection hits, and you have a useful healing buff when helping teammates.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/254759/builds

    Nothing wrong with leaving on Self Care with Botany. At least you can take more protection hits, and you have a useful healing buff when helping teammates.

    Okay, I know it takes a long time and ppl hate when someone self heals so I just thought I should take it off to make people not so mad. But I do take a lot of protection hits

  • How about SB, Spine Chill, Resilience, and Self Care?

    You get chased off of a gen, so you SB to a safe tile, get chased, get hit, and then you have vault build. Then, once you either get caught and unhooked, or the killer leaves you, 99% your Self Care. This let's you keep your Resilience. Go to a gen. You'll do it 9% faster, 15% if the killer looks at you. If the killer comes, do finish your Self Care to fully heal in half a second, then SB off to a safe tile. Rinse and repeat.

  • @DuskMascato said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246770#Comment_2246770

    Okay, I know it takes a long time and ppl hate when someone self heals so I just thought I should take it off to make people not so mad. But I do take a lot of protection hits

    People only get mad at Self Care users when it’s used on its own, and at the worst possible times.

  • @DuskMascato said:

    Hey! I’m trying out some builds like healing build, hook build, hero build, etc. Can someone help me w a gen build. I want to pair two with poised and repressed alliance. If you have a full build I’d like to hear!

    Also I am using Self care, botany, adrenaline and oof the record. Should I swap botany and self care for iron will and calm spirit to be hidden?

    I play survivor most so throw any build you know. I need some help haha.

    My favorite build in the game is any build with bamboozle as Freddy 😈

  • For an un-killable self reliant god deciseve deliverance adrenilene and i cant think of a last perk also i know the you need to be unhooked and need to unhooked to use deliverence and adrenilene needs gens but just think about the combo