Idea for the motion sickness that some players feel
So, bhvr admitted that they can't add a tool that allows people to use higher fov because it'll give an advantage to some players, even tho it probably would fix the motion sickness. So I have a pretty good solution. I don't experience any motion sickness, but since I've heard that it's caused by the low fov and the fatigue system, I have an idea:
We've been looking at this issue in the wrong way, in my opinion. I suggest doing a whole 360 on the matter and increase the fov by default, and have a way to reduce it on the settings, then rework monitor and shadowborn that affect fov to do anything else. That way people with motion sickness won't experience it that much and you'll be able to balance the game around the new fov changes, whilst giving the ability to go back to the original fov.
What do you guys think? I suspect that this problem is complicated and I oversimplified the situation. Let me know
Comments
If they can't fix stretched they should just make a fov slider and balance around it. Be better than any pc player having a advantage over console. Even when the problem with the j-flick was "it was exclusive to pc". Funny.
I agree