Build Ideas: Legion edition 2.0- Now with 3 more builds
After seeing many people saying that they have struggled with Legion, I decided to update my Legion build guide to have builds that are less about fun and more about being able to win games.
I don't want to bloat this post. You can find the link to the previous post here:
@DoritoHead said:
This is a continuation of a series a started a while ago, today we will be covering builds on the Legion. Titles in bold are builds I personally recommend.
Slowdown Legion
Build: BBQ, Blood Echoes, Thanat, Surge (or Pop)
Addons: Legion Pin, Addon of your choice
This is my everyday Legion build, and I find great success with it. Obviously, Blood Echoes and Thanat punish the survivors for being injured, and since you're Legion they'll be injured 80 percent of the time. Legion Pin keeps them injured with the broken status effect, BBQ provides BP and info, and Surge/Pop provide slowdown. All-rounder and plays to Legion's strengths.
Slugging Legion
Build: Infectious, Thanat, Blood Echoes, Nurse's
Addons: I'd recommend the ones that increase the recharge rate so you can get everyone back injured in a snap, but run whatever you want.
I haven't tried this build much since I usually don't slug unless I'm playing killers who need to, but it is pretty solid from what I've played. Thanat and Blood Echoes are there because they're great, Infectious and Nurse's obviously help with slugging and keeping that pressure. Pretty simple.
Ultimate Intel Legion
Build: BBQ, Surveillance, Ruin, Whispers
Addons: Iri Button, Cold Dirt
This is a terrible build that has one goal: find survivors. It does this with all manner of tracking perks and addons that make sure survivors cannot hide, to an unnecessary degree. Honestly, this build is just as potent when you ignore perks and only use the addons.
I would say I recommend build titles in bold, however each of these come highly recommended. I also will not include addons here.
The Otz Build
Thrilling Tremors, Surge, Pop, Devour (or Enduring)
Otzdarva got 50 wins using this build, which has merit on its own. However, it can also be modified. One of the next two builds will actually be a variation on this one. (If you are confused about Devour Hope, note that it can be used as a safety net and basically condemns survivors to being one-hits for the rest of the match. unless they are willing to waste a tremendous amount of time.)
My Current Legion Build
Blood Echo, Thanat, Pop, Surge
This is the build I like to use most of the time. It provides extra slowdown with Thanat, limits survivor's options in chase with Blood Echoes (which keeps them exhausted), and Pop and Surge are a reliable combo that I get a lot of value from.
Aggresive Legion
Rather than focusing on slowdown, this build compliments Legion's power. Because of this, I recommend this build for when you become more consistent with Legion.
Bamboozle, Blood Echo, BBQ, flex slot (I run Surge and Enduring interchangeably and I run Spirit Fury if I have Iri Button)
This build is used to be more efficient with frenzy and keep survivors injured much more easily. Note that it requires mastery of the basics and an understanding of Legion's power to be effective.
Thank you for reading, I hope that this helps if you are struggling with Legion!
Comments