the most unlucky rng I've seen
I had a 5 gen setup, a hatch on my side & also the exit gates. this was on Sanctum of Wrath.
Since the rng was unfair, I let bill go.
I had a 5 gen setup, a hatch on my side & also the exit gates. this was on Sanctum of Wrath.
Since the rng was unfair, I let bill go.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's like when I play survivor and rng just gives T&L walls against ranged killers lol. Honestly they do need to fix rng from the tiles that spawn, gen and hook spawns, pallets on a map etc. You can play the same map twice,one being amazing rng for survivor and then another awful. Should always be balanced
They should honestly just remove random gate and tile spawns and have them all fixed for all the different realms. It's horrid only getting L T setups against a deathslinger of all things. Especially the gates that you showed us, that is just a yikes for that bill.