Favorite Moment from both/either side
As a survivor - I was playing as jane on springwood and going against a pyramid head. We were going into the main building and he got me hit through the wall, causing me to lunge forward next to a table and it made me get on top of the table instead of next to it. I couldnt get myself down from there and ended up bleeding out. He gave me a head shake as if he was disappointed of me not going down when I physically couldnt. I was dying laughing the entire time.
What are your favorite stories to tell? I can't wait to read them!
Comments
One of my favorite things in this game is Dweets, and that's because of how damn adorably cute they are.
I was playing Doctor and had really good addons (can't think of the names off the top of my head), and made this Dweet go into full insanity. He had the red glow and doctors appearing everywhere, which I could see. Well.. I watched him single-handedly run from the red glow and throw down pallets at imaginary doctors. He even tried to 360 one. Keep in mind, this was on an Autohaven map so I could see everything happening with him being out in the open. Never laughed so hard in my life.
Then you have the occasional let-me-get-into-a-locker-when-im-infected which is cute.