How to report a player
Title says it all really i have video evidence I have screenshots i just need to know where I can post them. Also wish I could name and shame this player but forum rules and all that.
Tagged:
Mod
Title says it all really i have video evidence I have screenshots i just need to know where I can post them. Also wish I could name and shame this player but forum rules and all that.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We appreciate you following the rules and refraining from posting their information!
To report a player, make sure to file an in-game report (required), and you can submit further evidence to Support via a ticket: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/
For more information on the Game Rules and Reporting, we have it all listed here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules