Getting Disconnected/kicked out of matches mid-game
I have no idea why this keeps happening to me.
This has become a recent occurrence and I have no idea how to fix it, I've tried restarting the game over and over and I've tried verifying the game files but nothing has worked.
I should also mention that i get kicked out of the survivor menu and it pops up saying "failed to create a party" as well. This doesn't happen while waiting for a lobby as killer and I'm not sure if both these things are related.
I'm now stuck at a 1-hour matchmaking ban, this would be more bearable if the dc penalty crap wasn't in place but there's nothing that can really be done about that.
My internet is solid, there's nothing wrong with it so Idk what to do here. Do i report it as a bug? or is it like something to do with my computer? I need reasons on why this is happening to me and if there's a way to fix it. I've heard this has happened to people before so there has to be a solution.
right?


Comments