Did you also think the Crown event was starting today ?

Hello ^-^

For some reason i thought the anniversary event started today until the 15th. And then on the 15th there is the DLC. But then yesterday i found a Steam thread asking about it and i found myself checking on Twitter just to read it's in July. I guess for my mind it didn't make sense to have it in a different month than the official anniversary date of the game.

So what about you ?

Did you think the Event was starting today ?

Comments

  • At first I did yeah, I realized I was wrong after a bunch of people corrected me on the forums, lol.

  • No, but I think the communication around when all the stuff is happening has been unclear. I literally don't know when it is, but, from reading comments from other players I was led to believe it was some time in July. This is a gripe I have with DBD, but, if you're announcing that a bunch of events are going to happen, how hard is it to also say the dates?