Benedict Backer dlc when?

I forgot about Benedict Baker until recently. Are we ever going to get a dlc for him as a survivor or a killer?

Also it's lore that when a survivor gives up they become killers in the fog right? Or did I make that up I can't remember XD

But a Nea killer dlc would be amazing to

Comments

  • @ClumsyTrapper said:

    I forgot about Benedict Baker until recently. Are we ever going to get a dlc for him as a survivor or a killer?

    Also it's lore that when a survivor gives up they become killers in the fog right? Or did I make that up I can't remember XD

    But a Nea killer dlc would be amazing to

    When killer's or survivors give up in the fog ,there sent to another dimension in the entities realm called the void, I honestly thought the blight was Benedict before his release.

  • Yeah I just want to know what happened to that guy, I enjoyed when he depicted his encounters with the other characters.