Using Torn Bookmark + Campbell's Last Breath Clips Through Floor

Platform: PC, possibly all platforms

Description: Occasionally when you do a second blink from Campbell's Last Breath, you will get a camera stutter followed by clipping through the floor. I am unsure whether it is just Campbell's Last Breath... I am fairly certain it is both of these addons.

Steps to Reproduce:

  1. Equip both Torn Bookmark + Campbell's Last Breath
  2. Fully charge your first blink
  3. Try aiming at a open area where your second blink won't be a "dead blink" from Torn Bookmark
  4. Use your first blink to immediately use Campbell's Last Breath
  5. Repeat process until you experience the bug

How often: This bug appears to be RNG based, but it is frequent enough to be annoying.

20210531181637_1.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Update: I've tested it out in customs, and it is definitely both Torn Bookmark and Campbell's Last Breath that causes this. My guess has to do with how Torn Bookmark's collision works.