May Update on my 100 of All Items challenge

image.png image.png

32 Rainbow Maps

39 Skeleton Keys

28 Alex's Toolboxes

48 Dull Keys

31 Engineer's Toolboxes

31 Ranger Medkits

35 Utility Flashlights

20 Broken Keys

28 Commodious Toolboxes

39 Emergency Medkits

22 Maps

29 Mechanic's Toolboxes

28 Sports Flashlights

65 First Aid Kits

62 Flashlights

77 Toolboxes

93 Camping Aid Kits

101 Worn Out Tools

Total items: 808

Increase from last month: 98

We reached the first milestone, i have 100 of a single item, now for the remaining 17

Comments

  • All I’m going to say is good luck trying to get a specific green item. I’ve been grinding flasks of bleach on clown and it’s painful

    Pro tip though use pharmacy for more green medkits

  • @Phasmamain said:

    All I’m going to say is good luck trying to get a specific green item. I’ve been grinding flasks of bleach on clown and it’s painful

    Pro tip though use pharmacy for more green medkits

    i would if i had Quinten unlocked, unfortunately i do not :/

  • Pro tip: Edit the screenshot with Photoshop and change the numbers to 100. No need to grind.