What is your go to strategie with killer

For me i always cut the map in half and if the have multiple level like midwich i only play on 1 level.

You what is your strat?

Comments

  • @bibibib8 said:

    For me i always cut the map in half and if the have multiple level like midwich i only play on 1 level.

    You what is your strat?

    My strategy is pretty boring, but against Sweat With Friends โ€” I main Nurse with the following perks:

    • Starstruck
    • Agitation
    • I'm All Ears or Thrill of the Hunt
    • Devour Hope

    Essentially, I just one shot everyone and slug by hooking where I can affect as many survivors as possible. There's nothing more to it. ๐Ÿ˜

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/253843/what-is-your-go-to-strategie-with-killer

    My strategy is pretty boring, but against Sweat With Friends โ€” I main Nurse with the following perks:

    • Starstruck
    • Agitation
    • I'm All Ears or Thrill of the Hunt
    • Devour Hope

    Essentially, I just one shot everyone and slug by hooking where I can affect as many survivors as possible. There's nothing more to it. ๐Ÿ˜

    Are you thinking of swiching im all ears for lethal persuer when nemesis is release. Tbh every strat are good im just curious about the other player

  • My blight build consists of BBQ, Infectious, Pop, and I'm All Ears, and I usually don't run add-ons. At the beginning of the match, I will rush to the opposite side of the map to get a few early hits in, before making my mind up on one single survivor. I use infectious for info for the most part, I don't necessarily slug a survivor to go down someone who was in my terror radius when infectious procs. Rinse and repeat a few more times, and you'll probably end up with 3 or 4 hooks by the time the first gen goes. I'm All Ears is an absolute monster on blight, especially if a survivor decides to leave a loop for whatever reason, though in my experience, you can get away with some nasty rushes if they're at a jungle gym or T/L's. The tried and true BBQ is just an all-around great perk for applying pressure with blight, and how could I say no to bonus blood points?