Fog whisperer report for being racist

I'm talking about a chinese fog whisperer JINGZHANG/jingzhenzhen.

He and his fan keep making jokes about the African people also their history of slavery. The streamers JINGZHANG( or jingzhenzhen) has a darker skin tone among the Chinese people so his racist fans call him as Congolese with the acceptance from JINGZHANG himself. Then they played some Chinese-blackface joke all the time, which just strengthened his fanbase.   

There some screenshots show how their sick interactions runs.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg


Comments

  • I'd reccomend reporting this to support. I believe they'd be able to handle this.

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    I'd reccomend reporting this to support. I believe they'd be able to handle this.

    Thanks, i already reported this to support and also found out the dbd official in this area might just support this streamer, since the official couldn't not see the comments while replying with this.

    4.jpg