[PC] Blight Crosshair

Platform: PC

Description of the Issue: This is a really short and simple one. Play blight and look up - there's a weird dark square that lingers at the top of his POV for some weird reason. I don't know if it's supposed to be there or not but considering you have to look up to see it, I'm guessing not. I think it appears during rushes mainly but you might be able to see it while playing normally. It looks similiar to the square that appears when you are hit by Clown's afterpiece tonic as a survivor.

Steps to reproduce:

  1. Pick Blight
  2. Look up or look up while rushing

How often does this occur?: Seems to always be there.


If this is intended and not a bug, someone who knows this - please just lock the thread/mark it as not a bug. Just thought I'd report this just in case

Tagged: Pending

Comments