Got stuck on Dead Dawg Saloon

https://youtu.be/UZsjNAnqQbg

I got stuck playing dead dawg saloon. all i was doing was starting to charge my chainsaw and walked around this corner while chasing a survivor. This was on PC. First time this has happened to me here. I couldn't use any m1 attacks or charge my chainsaw and was attempting to do that in the video.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I just had the same exact bug happen to me. After the survivor DCed i was stuck 1-2m from the place they DCed. Was stuck in this animation using my power. Couldn't use power, m1 or move.

    Map: Coldwind Farm - Rancid Abattouir

    bug.png


  • @TheBeastMaster said:

    I just had the same exact bug happen to me. After the survivor DCed i was stuck 1-2m from the place they DCed. Was stuck in this animation using my power. Couldn't use power, m1 or move.

    Map: Coldwind Farm - Rancid Abattouir

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/3P3Z9C0L8MRQ/bug.png

    Ah, maybe it is tied to a survivor DCing somehow.