Are People Still on PTB?
Just want to ask since I only had the chance to try it on Tuesday and kinda still wanted to try it out today. But if people are no longer playing it, then I won't even bother.
Just want to ask since I only had the chance to try it on Tuesday and kinda still wanted to try it out today. But if people are no longer playing it, then I won't even bother.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I still follow people, for a strange reason, it gives me "Lag" on the racoon city police station map.
@Jarol @ImmersedNurse Thank you
Also if you want to take advantage of it, you have until this Monday to play, but there are already 16 days for it to be officially enabled.