custom portrets
so I got these custom portraits and perks and then found out you can get banned for it so I deleted the custom portraits. can I still get banned for the perks?
Tagged:
Mod
so I got these custom portraits and perks and then found out you can get banned for it so I deleted the custom portraits. can I still get banned for the perks?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i m asking because i already bought 3 DLC s
thanks
It's not bannable per se, but if it somehow does get flagged as something "bad", BHVR won't be able to assist you with recovering your account.
There is no definitive answer except for use at your own risk - if EAC bans you for it, there is nothing we can do for you.