Perk builds around the new perk hysteria (susgestions)

I got bored so I started thinking of perk builds around the perk hysteria

My idea deathslinger hysteria, dark devotion, deafbound, some sort gen perk

Any ideas?

Edit I corrected my attempt of spelling

Comments

  • Death slinger already has a decently small and quiet terror radius due to just being able to use monitor so I think it would preform better on a killer who normally has a terror radius to manage

    I think a killer that would benefit more is probably someone who can benefit from undetectable and oblivious better

    heres my proposed build

    Oni, Speed + Any

    Hysteria, Sloppy Butcher, Thanataphobia, Blood Echo

    or really any other combination but this one seemed interesting to me

  • It is probably a good idea to use it with perks that make healing difficult, like Coulrophobia, Sloppy, or Forced Penance.

  • @bjorksnas said:

    Death slinger already has a decently small and quiet terror radius due to just being able to use monitor so I think it would preform better on a killer who normally has a terror radius to manage

    I think a killer that would benefit more is probably someone who can benefit from undetectable and oblivious better

    heres my proposed build

    Oni, Speed + Any

    Hysteria, Sloppy Butcher, Thanataphobia, Blood Echo

    or really any other combination but this one seemed interesting to me

    I didn't even think of oni yeah