Wich killer perk unlock first

hello people, according to you which are the most useful killer perks to unlock first in the game? I already unlocked:
Enduring
Lightborn
Territorial imperative
Hex: the third seal
Hex: Ruin
Knock out
Barbecue and Chili
Spirit fury
Hex: haunted ground
Rancor
I don't have pig and freddy

Comments

  • Hex: Ruin to slow down the game and Barbecue & Chili so you can grind points twice as fast as normal. Those are one of the most important and most useful. Depending on the killer and playstyle, different perk are used like Enduring + Spirit Fury or you can also use NOED, Shadowborn, Sloppy Butcher etc. 

    From Pig you actually only might like to have Make Your Choice, that appeared in the Shrine a few times in last weeks.
  • Skarkio said:

    Barbecue for points and 4 sec aura readin after a hook
    Enduring for pallets stunts and reduced time when decisive striked

    From there

    Ruin for slow a little the gen progresion (if they don't destroy the totem in the first 30 seconds of the match)
    Lightborn for when you see 2 or more flashlights in the lobby (if I identify a swf group and see 1 fleshlight I put lightborn anyway)


    @Skarkio you misunderstood: what are the best perks to unlock in the future: in the list there are the perks I already have
  • I was thinking nurse's calling (however i don't use nurse) or overcharge
  • Franklin's Demise is nice. So is Monitor and Abuse.

  • Sloppy Butcher & Nurses Calling. Get these, too.