Desync stole my kill lol
I knocked a Cheryl at the last second of ghostfaces mark I see her flip to the ground but because of dysnc they was able to get back up running like how lol
I knocked a Cheryl at the last second of ghostfaces mark I see her flip to the ground but because of dysnc they was able to get back up running like how lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Adrenaline?
Gens was already done they was heading for the gate just dysnc issues lol
When you see a survivor start desyncing stay at the position they started to desync. They will rubberband there later where you can down them.
It happed mid down animation and they kept running