Role playing Nemesis

Who will role play Nemesis when he releases?

Equiping: Nemesis, Enduring, Coulrophobia and Unnerving Pressence.

Ignoring survivors in the safe room.

Tunnel S.T.A.R.S. Members

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I wasn't a big fan of Nemesis in Resident Evil but I love him as a killer in Dead by Daylight and his power.

    Mr. X was always my favorite and would have been interested if he was him,hopefulyl we gonna get a Mr. X skin for Nemesis.

    I hope that they will not turn him into a skin. Because that would close the door for a future RE dlc where the killer is Mr. X

  • @Tsulan said:

    Who will role play Nemesis when he releases?

    Equiping: Nemesis, Enduring, Coulrophobia and Unnerving Pressence.

    Ignoring survivors in the safe room.

    Tunnel S.T.A.R.S. Members

    Tunnel S.T.A.R.S. Members

    Nah need to tunnel Meg to be canon with the DBD trailer.

    Realistically since I am a RE fanboy (Within reason) I will be one tricking Nemmy for a while.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2227866#Comment_2227866

    I hope that they will not turn him into a skin. Because that would close the door for a future RE dlc where the killer is Mr. X

    DBD has already established that it works like a franchise representative we won't be getting more resident evil characters so that door is way closed

  • @Kujonen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2227880#Comment_2227880

    DBD has already established that it works like a franchise representative we won't be getting more resident evil characters so that door is way closed

    Things change.

    Devs said: we will never have dedicated servers. We have them now.

    Devs said: we will never have a clown killer. We have one now.

    Devs said: infinites are mindgames. Infinites now are declared unintended game features and being removed.