Every name that is ever registered is permanently taken so they usually don't like people making/deleting accounts in excess but they'll probably help you out if you ask
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Contact a mod I think they will take care of it for you.
Press Alt+F4 and uninstall windows (Just kidding, I dont know)
Why don't you just quit?
just want to have it inaccessible if I can. its not a massive deal but figured id ask before i just abandon my account
Every name that is ever registered is permanently taken so they usually don't like people making/deleting accounts in excess but they'll probably help you out if you ask
@MandyTalk
I'll message you.