Bloodweb problem

So I want to get Iron maiden on huntress since i just prestiged her to tier 3 but for some reason even though Behavior said that the bloodweb would give you a better chance at giving the perks at tier 1 because their all uncommon i've gone through so many bloodwebs and have gotten tier 3 perks not even a single tier 1 I don't want Huntress's lullaby or Dragon's grib tier 3 all I want is just Iron maiden that's all.

Comments

  • @jamally093 said:

    So I want to get Iron maiden on huntress since i just prestiged her to tier 3 but for some reason even though Behavior said that the bloodweb would give you a better chance at giving the perks at tier 1 because their all uncommon i've gone through so many bloodwebs and have gotten tier 3 perks not even a single tier 1 I don't want Huntress's lullaby or Dragon's grib tier 3 all I want is just Iron maiden that's all.

    I believe it was changed a while back (probably unannounced as i noticed it when prestiging things) that it will prioritize perks you already have over new ones. This is actually pretty nice because once you get the one you want, you can usually get it to level 3 much more quickly than before.

  • 20200817_202551.jpg

    Its all just a scam for us to grind even more for no reason

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/4848L2UJVRB8/20200817-202551.jpg

    Its all just a scam for us to grind even more for no reason

    Wow, the rare item percentage goes down, that's crazy.