Can't reveal ghostface PC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia3CobmdtC0
I cannot reveal ghostface ever, any match, any addons, any map
Tagged:
Pending
I cannot reveal ghostface ever, any match, any addons, any map
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you are supposed to aim the center of your screen to start revealing him
And what was I doing ? You cant even hear the sound of him being revealed
i think hes generally bugged , i was playing ghostface and i just stood there in the open and none of the survivors reveled me and i got a down...
I've had the same experience several times. I had it today on an autohaven. Like I had to literally run within 5 meters to ever get the reveal. I even got a pallet stun where he wasn't revealed. Not 100% sure if the pallet stun should reveal, but I assume it should.