Why do people with high ping like Freddy?
Honest question. Freddy players always seem to be from across the ocean (and I check steam too its not just the questionable hits that tell me)
Honest question. Freddy players always seem to be from across the ocean (and I check steam too its not just the questionable hits that tell me)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Broken Hitboxes prob. When I play Freddy with good ping I get some seriously insane hits.
I most certainly do not like High Ping, but it is not that unusual for me to get paired with people who seem to be from across the ocean. It is just something that happens, and probably has no connection to Freddy or any other killer for that matter.