Lol when your ghostface with noed and you hide next to a gate

I should have only gotten 2kills but other 2 got greedy for rescuing a slugged player and I saw them healing with nurses so I hid near around the corner of the gate watching the exit back into the map boom David runs out insta down and hook then I see the cludette healing the slugged person boom down again getting 4K and I’m just how did you fall for obvious bait and why didn’t you run for it

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    😎 nice work.

    Something else I enjoy, in Hawkins, is getting to the 2nd floor w/night shroud and chilling in that closet with the generator. Nothing like hearing those survivor's footsteps as they come down the hall...

    IKR but legit obviously a two man swf ones running spinechill they knew I was there they even saw me get into position still walked out